Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Animated Disney Movies of All Time!

Well, I've been wanting to start doing lists of some of my favorite things (anyone else feel a song coming on?) on here, and so I thought i would start with this: My Top 10 Favorite Animated Disney Movies of All Time! But I thought I needed to set out some of the parameters first. First of all, this will only include movies that are counted as part of the Official Disney Canon, so unfortunately, there will be no mention of movies like A Goofy Movie or the Ducktales Movie on this list (which makes me sad...I love A Goofy Movie!). Also, I have yet to see every movie in the Official Disney Cannon, so I thought I'd name those here:

Fantasia (but i hear there is going to be a new DVD release of it either this year or next!)
Make Mine Music
Fun and Fancy Free
Melody Time
The Rescuers Down Under
Dinosaur
Home on the Range (& from what i hear, it's a good thing i haven't seen it)
& Meet the Robinsons

So, for obvious reasons, they will not be included on my list. That's pretty much it for now...look for the post for my #10 Favorite Animated Disney Movie of All Time! coming soon.